Sunday, June 9, 2013

Yup, bara

fuckyeahbaracaps: Amo a los demonios japo 



fuckyeahbaracaps:

Amo a los demonios japo 

yaoi-bara2lovers: bara - bath



yaoi-bara2lovers:

bara - bath

Photo



Photo



I think the guy in your post/51820009645 is Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown

You are a god and I thank you.

Do you still get people (either IRL or online) who're surprised by your tastes in fictional men, or do you feel like it's still assumed by most that you're more a fan of standard bishounen?

I guess it's sort of like a 50/50, maybe! Some people are like 'dang, I didn't know you were into THOSE kinds of characters' while others are like 'yeah, I don't really blame you.' I wouldn't really say there's this general assumption that all chicks like bishounen characters, though. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



baraparadisevip: Character: Smoker - Anime: One piece.









baraparadisevip:

Character: Smoker - Anime: One piece.

Photo



Photo















likeacooldude: Wakka



likeacooldude:

Wakka

Photo



Photo



Hey I have a question were can you find a good doujin cause I searched high and low but can't find any Thank you! ^_^

Oh yeah I just saw your previous ask, too! Uh… I don't really use an Android phone, so I really don't know where you could find a site to download doujinshi directly to it, sorry. But if you're just looking to download comics directly to your computer, you can always try the bara forums and stuff!

http://bara.xibia.net/index.php

Photo



Photo



buttofbara: here is another Dick Gumshoe from Phoenix...



buttofbara:

here is another Dick Gumshoe from Phoenix Wright !
Find many more of Dick Gumshoe at Butt Of Bara

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment