Sunday, June 9, 2013

2 Girls Walk into a Bar

When I read about law grads from LAST YEAR who still have not secured gainful employment

At first, after taking the bar I was like: Then after 3 months of waiting for results, I was just...

At first, after taking the bar I was like:

Then after 3 months of waiting for results, I was just like: 

How I feel about my life choices when I realize I am $200k+ in debt and working as a "Volunteer Law Clerk" after passing the bar

Life after the bar:

image

The blessed moment the bar is officially over:

image

During the last PT on day 3:

image

Day 3: complete and total dependence on my current "relationship"

…WITH CAFFEINE

By the time we hit day 3

ALTERNATING WITH

When I cannot sleep because THERE IS STILL 1 MORE DAY

When I get back to my hotel at the end of day 2:

image

Trying to choose which of two MBE answers is MORE correct...

By the time I am half way finished with the MBE

image

Getting ready to start day 2:


My favorite part of day 1 of the bar

At the end of day 1, when I think about having to do 200 MBE questions on day 2

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ft477YSD1r8yxpm.gif

Day 1: when they let us out on break and I can finally EAT!

image

When the bar is about to begin:

FIRST WE’RE LIKE:

BUT THEN THEY SAY “START” AND…

image

When we wake up on the first day of the bar

On the first day of the bar, I am going to walk in like:

Whenever I study federal civ pro and state distinctions it feels like

No comments:

Post a Comment